Contoh 40 kalimat The Past Tense

Name : Ova Dwi Gunawan                                                                 Class : 1EA23
Npm  : 15216700                                                                                 Date  : 13 April 2017

THE PAST TENSE

A. The Simple Prast Tense : S + V2 + O

1. Paras and I went to the Ragunan zoo three months ago.
2. Did he come on time yesterday?
3. I studied civil engineering for almost 3 years.
4. Did you sleep enough last night?
5. I often did exercises in the gym when I lived in Bekasi.
6. When I was a senior high school student, I always got up at 4 am to study.
7. I was reading a journal in the library when someone burped out loud.
8. I had already finished my breakfast when he picked me up.
9. If she studied hard, she would be pass.
10. I would buy a sport car if I had much money.

B. The Past Continous Tense : S + was/were + verb-ing + O

1. What was she doing at 5 am this morning?
2. I was doing physically exercises all day yesterday.
3. She was sleeping when you called her.
4. My neighbor was always chasing stray cats off with his broom.
5. I was shopping at this time yesterday.
6. It was raining this morning.
7. I didn’t want to go to the zoo because It was raining.
8. I was sitting in the class at this exact same time yesterday.
9. I called Riky at nine last night, but he was studying.
10.  I didn’t hear the thunder during the storm last night because I was sleeping.

C. The Past Perfect Tense : S + had + V3+O

1. When he came last night, the cake had run out.
2. I had already eaten breakfast by the time he picked me up.  
3. They had met twice before married. 
4. I thought he had changed to be better man.
5. If he had taken a bath fast, he would have missed the train.
6. Rena would been the same level with me if she had studied harder.
7. He said that he had listened carefully the instruction.  
8. I would have got all the chances if you had helped me that time.
9. The picture had been burned before she could see it.
10. I had been too hungry to wait you yesterday, so that I went by myself.

D. The Past Perfect Continuous Tense : S + had been + verb-ing + O

1. Messi was tired because he had been playing football for 45 minutes at that time.
2. You had only been reading your lesson for a few minutes when I arrived.
3. Dewi wanted to sit down because she had been standing all day at work.
4. She would never come to see you since at the time she had been dating with me all night.   
5. My mother had been toting me since I was born till I could stand on my own feet.
6. When the guests came, we had been waitingfor an hour.
7. He had been standing in front of the door for thirthy minutes before it was opened.
8. She was annoyed since she had been waitingfor 2 hours on the bus station.
9. By the time the teacher came, the students had been reading a half part of the text.
10. I had been working with my computer all day, and all I wanted to do was eat some chocolate


Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Contoh 40 kalimat The Past Tense"

Post a Comment